“Changing MO Diapers, Changing MO Lives”
The Capital City Diaper Bank partners with community agencies to distribute diapers to the families who need them in a location where families are already receiving support, in order to eliminate the necessity of going to another place for diapers. Through on-going relationship with these agencies, families not only receive the supplies to fill an immediate need, but are also able to access a variety of services that meet their other needs and lead them toward greater self-sufficiency.
As a support agency, we do not provide diapers directly to families, but instead rely on our partners. Each agency has its own program eligibility guidelines and diaper distribution practices for the families they serve.
Current partners include:
- Beni Births, LLC
- Cole County Health Department (WIC Program)
- Common Ground Community Building
- Jefferson City Diapers (Bibleway Community Church diaper pantry)
- Jefferson City Schools Parents as Teachers
- Little Explorers Discovery Center
- Pregnancy Help Center of Central Missouri
If a family is not connected to one of the agencies listed above, the Pregnancy Help Center is able to provide families with a package of diapers for each child and information about ongoing support opportunities.