WHO WE ARE
A 501(c)(3) charitable organization that provides diapers to local community agencies for distribution to those in need.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED
If you are in need of diapers, contact one of our partner agencies.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Donate. Hold a Diaper Drive. Volunteer. Raise Awareness.
Interested in the DIAPER BANK TAX CREDIT?
We are one of 5 qualified diaper banks in Missouri for July 2021-June 2022.
By donating cash, stock, bonds, real property or other marketable securities to a qualified diaper bank, Missouri taxpayers:
•Help fund diaper banks to assist infants, children, or incontinent adults with disposable diapers or other hygiene products, and
•Can receive a tax credit for up to 50% of their contribution of $100 or more.
You may be able to claim this tax credit if you are:
- A person, firm, partner in a firm, corporation, or a shareholder in an S corporation doing business in the state of Missouri and subject to the state income tax imposed in chapter 143 RSMo;
- An insurance company paying an annual tax on its gross premium receipts in this state;
- Any other financial institution paying taxes to the state of Missouri or any political subdivision of this state under chapter 148 RSMo;
- An express company which pays an annual tax on its gross receipts in this state pursuant to Chapter 153 RSMo;
- An individual subject to the state income tax imposed in Chapter 143, RSMo;
- Any charitable organization which is exempt from federal income tax and whose Missouri unrelated business taxable income, if any, would be subject to the state income tax imposed under chapter 143, RSMo.
Please visit the Missouri Department of Social Services Diaper Bank Tax Credit page to learn more about and how the tax credit works.
Mail: PO Box 1921, Jefferson City, MO 65102